Employment Lawyer near Garden Grove, CA
Skilled Employment Law Attorney in Garden Grove, CA: Eldessouky Law
For more than a decade, our employment law attorney in Garden Grove, CA, Mohamed Eldessouky, has protected the rights of those of our nearly 175,000 residents in Orange County who have suffered hardships through workplace violations in California.
With a passion for service and unmatched success in the courtroom, Eldessouky Law promotes positivity and confidence in our clients to ensure the unlawful treatment they endured at work does not define their lives going forward. Our Garden Grove employment law firm will hold your employer responsible for their illegal activity, delivering justice and developing a safer workplace for all.
Economy and Largest Employers in Garden Grove, CA
No matter the size of the company you work for, your California Employment Rights are not negotiable. Large and small employers alike must offer a safe, non-hostile workplace where employees are free from harassment, discrimination, and rights violations. Our California economy requires lawful activity on the part of all employers, including the major ones who provide our residents with their income, for our state to be successful.
The largest employers in Garden Grove, CA include:
- Air Industries Corporation
- C & D Zodiac
- Crystal Cathedral
- GKN Aerospace Transparency Systems, Inc.
- Hyatt Regency Orange County
- Kaiser Foundation Health
- Money Mailer LLC
- Office Max Inc.
- Prime Healthcare Services
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
If you believe your workplace is operating unlawfully, contact our Garden Grove, CA employment lawyer today to discuss your circumstances. You do not have to suffer from the anxiety of going to work each day in an atmosphere where your rights are violated. Our employment law attorney in Garden Grove can help you close the door on a negative, unlawful experience today while seeking justice from those who caused you harm.
Eldessouky Law Practice Areas in Garden Grove, CA
Our employment law practice areas include:
- FMLA Cases
- Disability Discrimination
- Labor, Overtime & Wage and Hourly Claims
- Severance Agreements
- Wrongful Termination
What Is Disability Discrimination?
When an employer treats a qualified applicant or employee unfavorably because of his or her disability, it is considered discriminatory behavior – and it is against the law. This also includes any unlawful treatment by an employer, simply because of their perception or belief that an applicant or employee has a disability or their relationship with someone who has a disability.
Countering Disability Discrimination in Garden Grove, CA Workplaces
The California Legislature protects disabled individuals from having their everyday rights violated in businesses, housing, and employment. Our California Department of Fair Employment and Housing laws, combined with the Disabled Persons Act, and the Unruh Civil Rights Act, are clear: Disability discrimination is against the law and will not be tolerated.
In our legal experience, it may be less clear that disabilities range broadly and are defined as conditions that limit major life activity. These limitations can include both physical and mental disabilities, and California has taken the lead in the United States, providing protections that may not be available under federal laws throughout the country.
Physical disabilities can include, but are not limited to:
- Diseases including cancer, hepatitis, HIV/AIDs, and diabetes
- Impaired speech, hearing, or eyesight
- Physical challenges, including limb loss, crutch, wheelchair, or medical device usage
- Pregnancy and childbirth
Mental disabilities can include, but are not limited to:
- Chronic diseases including clinical depression or bipolar disorder
- Intellectual or cognitive disabilities
- Specific learning disabilities
Employers must provide reasonable accommodations for job applicants and employees with disabilities, unless doing so places an undue hardship on the business, including that exorbitant expenses or significant difficulties in making those accommodations can be proven.
Contact Our Employment Law Attorney at Eldessouky Law in Garden Grove, CA Today
If you have a disability and believe you have been discriminated against as a job applicant, or as an employee, contact our employment law attorney at Eldessouky Law in Garden Grove, CA today at (714) 409-8991 to schedule a free consultation. Our experienced Garden Grove employment discrimination lawyer will outline your rights, and any state or federal violations associated with your case, allowing you to gain the confidence you need to pursue damages because of your unlawful treatment in the workplace.
Directions: (via CA-22 E) to Eldessouky Law, Employment and Labor Law Firm, 2400 E Katella Ave, Suite # 800, Anaheim, CA 92806, USA from Garden Grove, CA
- Get on CA-22 E
- Head south on Euclid St toward W Garden Grove Blvd
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left to merge onto CA-22 E
- Continue on CA-22 E. Take Exits 14C-14D and CA-57 N to E Katella Ave in Anaheim. Take exit 2 from CA-57 N
- Merge onto CA-22 E
- Take exit 14A-14B-14C-14D for I-5/Bristol St/The City Dr toward CA-57
- Keep left to continue toward CA-57 N
- Keep left to continue on Exits 14C-14D, follow signs for I-5 N/CA-57 N
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for CA-57 N/Pomona
- Continue onto CA-57 N
- Take exit 2 for Katella Ave
- Continue on E Katella Ave to your destination
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto E Katella Ave
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left at E Howell Ave
- Turn right
- Turn left. Destination will be on the right
Call us today (714) 409-8991
We are located at:
2400 E Katella Ave, Suite # 800, Anaheim, CA 92806, United States