Experienced Personal Injury Attorney in West Covina, California : Eldessouky Law
At Eldessouky Law, our West Covina, CA personal injury attorney brings top-notch legal representation to our nearly 108,000 Los Angeles County residents, so they are never left taking on the insurance companies alone after an accident.
For more than a decade, our prominent West Covina personal injury attorney has recovered millions of dollars in settlements and jury verdicts for injured clients throughout the State of California, and we can do the same for you. If you have been injured in an accident caused by a negligent person or company, our West Covina personal injury attorney wants to hear the details of your claim today.
Major Employers in West Covina, California Provide Stable Incomes for Residents
Healthcare, retail, and administrative employment opportunities in West Covina, California allow our residents to thrive through steady paychecks and consistent benefits to maintain their health and well-being. When someone in our community is injured in an accident, their livelihood can immediately be placed in jeopardy, including their ability to work and take care of their families.
When injuries sustained in an accident are keeping you away from work, no matter where you work, our West Covina personal injury attorney wants to help you bounce back by holding the negligent party who caused your pain accountable today.
The major employers located in West Covina, CA include:
- City of West Covina
- Citrus Valley Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Newspaper Group
- West Covina Unified School District
- J. C. Penney
- Concorde Battery
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewery
Superior Personal Injury Attorney in West Covina, California
At Eldessouky Law, our West Covina, CA personal injury attorney focuses on practice areas that make a difference in our community. When our clients are hurt without notice, whether in a traffic accident or slip and fall, they require medical care right away – and the beginning of the unexpected bills begins.
When you are hurt by another’s negligence, you should never have to pay for your medical care, time away from work, or miscellaneous expenses out of pocket, and our West Covina personal injury attorney will work tirelessly to ensure you do not.
Our personal injury practice areas in West Covina, CA include:
- Auto Accident
- Bicycle Accident
- Dog Bite
- Motorcycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Product Defects
- Slip & Fall Accident
- Truck Accident
- Wrongful Death
How Common are Slip and Fall Accidents in West Covina, CA?
Slip and fall accidents in West Covina can happen without notice in restaurants, grocery stores, shopping malls, and on private property where there are dangerous conditions that exist negligently.
The Centers for Disease Control reports that slips, trips, and falls are the:
- 2nd leading cause of accidental death behind motor vehicle crashes
- Cause of 15% of all accidental deaths
- Cause of 12,000 deaths each year
Where slip and fall accidents are concerned, the most common causes include:
- Sloped walking surfaces
- Loose mats and rugs
- Unmarked stairs or ramps
- Missing or broken handrails
- Uneven walking surfaces
- Poorly lit stairwells or walkways
- Debris, trash, or other obstacles in walkways or stairwells
- Wet, slippery floors and surfaces
- Failure to block dangerous areas from use
- Lack of signage or warnings for dangerous conditions
What Should I Do If I Am Hurt in A Slip and Fall Accident in West Covina, California?
If you are injured on public or private property, no matter where you are, your physical well-being is of the utmost importance.
- First: Do not try to get up on your own. Ask for a supervisor, manager, or property owner/operator to assist you so your injury is noted immediately and that an incident report is filed while you are still there.
- Second: Seek medical care right away. You will never know the extent of your injuries unless you are seen by a medical professional. Chances are, your adrenaline will be pumping, masking any immediate pain. Do not take any chances. Go directly to the hospital.
- Third: Record witness names and contact information so we may interview them during the legal journey.
- Fourth: Take pictures of the scene, in case the negligent party tries to clean up or fix the area where you were injured at their first opportunity.
- Fifth: Contact Eldessouky Law to learn about your legal options in holding the negligent party responsible for your injuries.
Schedule a Free Consultation with Our West Covina, CA Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you have been hurt in an accident, you do not have to suffer alone. Contact the experienced West Covina, CA personal injury attorney at Eldessouky Law today at (714) 831-5342 to schedule a free consultation. We will pursue the negligent party that caused your injuries for the best financial outcome available for your case.