Santa Ana Employment Attorneys
The diverse and extraordinary employment opportunities available in Santa Ana, CA provides unique money-making opportunities for our nearly 330,000 residents in Orange County. At Eldessouky Law, our Santa Ana employment Disability Discrimination Attorney appreciates the upstanding companies that protect their employees from unlawful victimization in the workplace, which can include discrimination, harassment, and wage theft, to name a few.
While most California companies legally provide a safe workplace for all employees, some offenders escape the system, leaving their employees to stand up for themselves by pursuing their rights through our law firm. Our Santa Ana employment law attorney, Mohamed Eldessouky, specializes in protecting employees from workplace disruptions that interfere with their emotional and financial well-being. As legal professionals, ourÂ Santa Ana employment law office enforces the State Constitutions and Statutes described by the California Labor & Workforce Development Agency, including the 29 codes that cover various employment violations in our state. Our success in providing solutions for our clients is unmatched and we will continue to pursue justice for all.
Eldessouky Law: Protecting All Santa Ana, CA Employees from Workplace Violations
At the Eldessouky Law Firm, our Santa Ana, CA employment law attorney represents clients who work for small and large companies alike, no matter their position at the company.
Some of the largest employers in Santa Ana, CA include:
- County of Orange: 15,390
- Ingram Micro: 4,000
- Rancho Santiago Community College District: 2,300
- United States Postal Service: 2,000
- Tenet Healthcare: 1,500
- Freedom Communications: 900
- First American: 900
- California Department of Mental Health: 800
- United Building Services: 800
If you have suffered from a legal violation in the workplace, we want to hear from you today. OurÂ Santa Ana employment law lawyer can help you pursue your employer for the emotional and financial damages you have endured because of their oversight.
Eldessouky Law: Employment Law Practice Areas in Santa Ana, CA
OurÂ Santa Ana employment law firmâ€™s emphasis is on employment law violations, as we focus on fully protecting our clientsâ€™ rights while holding their employers responsible for their violations.
Our practice areas include:
- Hostile work environment claims, including:
- Sexual Harassment
- Wage and hour claims, including overtime disputes
- Severance agreement terms, reviews, and enforcements
- Retaliation and wrongful termination
Hostile Work Environment Claims
A hostile work environment is one where another person or groupâ€™s behavior impedes your ability to do your job properly. Itâ€™s more than your coworkers leaving their leftovers in the community refrigerator, or dealing with differing personalities throughout the day.
Hostile work environments are created through unlawful behaviors and actions, including:
- Sexual Harassment
The State of California Department of Justice states that you do not have to be the direct target of sexual harassment to be affected by it creating a hostile work environment. If you witness sexual harassment in the workplace, and it affects your ability to do your job properly, you may have a claim against your employer.
The California Department of Fair Employment and Housing describes sexual harassment as any unwanted sexual advance, including:
- Visual intimidation
- Verbal abuse
- Physical touching or assault
Sexual harassment laws cover a broad range of protective areas. If you believe you are being, or have been, sexually harassed, call our Santa Ana employment attorney at Eldessouky Law today for help.
Like sexual harassment, the California DFEH outlines the unlawfulness of discrimination in the workplace, and protects each of the following groups from the damaging behavior.
It is unlawful to discriminate against anyone in the workplace for:
- Age (over 40)
- Ancestry or national origin
- Disability, whether mental and physical
- Gender identity or gender expression
- Genetic information
- Marital status
- Medical condition, including pregnancy
- Military and veteran status
- Race or color
- Religion or creed
- Sex or gender
- Sexual orientation
If you believe you have been discriminated against in the workplace, our Santa Ana employment attorney wants to hear from you today. We will pursue your case to successfully uncover your employerâ€™s unlawful actions while developing a strategy to regain your integrity, dignity, and emotional well-being.
In addition, we will pursue the best financial recovery amount available for your case, and your hardship.
The Wage Theft Protection Act of 2011 protects employees from employers who:
- Commit minimum wage violations, as set forth by the Labor Commissionâ€™s Office, effective January 2017 mandating:
- Companies with 26 or more employees pay their staff at least $10.50 per hour
- Companies with 25 or fewer employees pay their staff at least $10.00 per hour
- Fail to pay overtime wages set forth by the California Department of Industrial Relations, including:
- 1.5x regular pay when working over 8 hours, through 12 hours in a single workday
- 1.5x regular pay when working the first eight hours of a seventh consecutive workday
- 2x regular pay when working beyond 12 hours in a single workday
- 2x regular pay when working beyond 8 hours on the seventh consecutive workday
- Misclassify employees as independent contractors
- Apply illegal deductions
- Permit employees to work off the clock
- Fail to pay employees
If there is any discrepancy in your paycheck, in any capacity, call our employment discrimination attorney in Santa Ana, CA today to review your files. You work hard for your money, and if your employer is withholding your pay or benefits in any way, they are breaking the law.
Contact Our Employment Law Attorney in Santa Ana, CA Today for a Free Consultation
Employment law may seem broad and confusing when you are trying to apply it on your own, but our Santa Ana, CA Severance Agreement attorney has the experience you need to pursue your workplace rights with a single phone call to Eldessouky Law today at (714) 409-8991. OurÂ Santa Ana Disability Discrimination lawyer provides free consultations and can help you understand which laws your employer is violating, so you can gain the confidence you need to legally pursue a claim against the company right away. We will walk you through each step of the process, and pursue the best financial outcome available for your case. Call us now to schedule an appointment.
Directions: (via Main St)Â to Eldessouky Law, Employment and Labor Law Firm, 2400 E Katella Ave, Suite # 800, Anaheim, CA 92806, USA from Santa Ana, CA
- Drive fromÂ Main St,Â I-5 NÂ andÂ CA-57 NÂ toÂ Anaheim
- HeadÂ northÂ onÂ Main StÂ towardÂ W 1st St
- TurnÂ rightÂ to merge ontoÂ I-5 N
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exitÂ 107AÂ forÂ CA-57 NÂ towardÂ Pomona
- Continue ontoÂ CA-57 N
- Take exitÂ 2Â forÂ Katella Ave
- Use the left 2 lanes to turnÂ leftÂ ontoÂ E Katella Ave
- Drive to your destination
- Use the left 2 lanes to turnÂ leftÂ atÂ E Howell Ave
- TurnÂ right
- TurnÂ left. Destination will be on the right
Call us todayÂ (714) 409-8991
We are located at:
2400 E Katella Ave, Suite # 800, Anaheim, CA 92806, United States