Personal injury accidents occur at all times. No matter where you are; no matter what you are doing – you could suffer a personal injury. Personal injury accidents usually result in a number of injuries ranging in severity; in many cases, however, personal injury accidents result in death. Did you suffer a personal injury accident that left you dealing with extensive harm? Did a member of your family suffer a personal injury accident that resulted in his or her death? Regardless of the specific details of the personal injury accident that affected you or your family, you might have grounds to pursue a lawsuit.
Would you like to learn more about your right to pursue a personal injury accident after you or a member of your family suffered a personal injury? If so, it is important that you seek legal assistance as soon as possible. You can trust the experts at Eldessouky Law to effectively handle your claim and help you recover the monetary compensation that you deserve. If you suffered a personal injury accident in the Pico Rivera area, do not hesitate to contact the experts at our firm as soon as possible.
The Basis of Personal Injury Claims
Personal injury claims are based on negligence. For personal injury claims to reach successful outcomes, claimants will have to prove that the party that caused the accident was being negligent. Negligence consists of four elements – duty of care, breach of duty, cause, and harm. Depending on the situation, parties owe each other a specific duty of care. When the duty of care is breached, parties create a risk which can cause harm. If a breach of duty results in harm, the parties will likely be liable – and could be held accountable in a personal injury lawsuit.
The Types of Personal Injury Claims We Handle
At Eldessouky Law, we are prepared to handle a number of personal injury claims. No matter the specific harm that you and your family suffered, you can be certain that our lawyers are ready to represent you and fight for your rights. What types of personal injury claims do we handle? We handle all of the following types of personal injury claims:
- Auto accidents claims – claims that arise from auto accidents. Auto accidents can happen any time that drivers enter the road and drive their vehicles.
- Defective product claims – claims that arise after the harm caused by defective products. When companies fail to ensure that their products are safe to use before making them available to consumers, defective products can cause significant harm to consumers.
- Motorcycle accident claims – claims that arise from motorcycle accidents. Motorcycle accidents are frequent due to the fact that motorcycles are faster, smaller, and harder to see than the average vehicles; this results in a higher risk of accidents.
- Bicycle accidents – claims that arise from bicycle accidents. Bicycle accidents are often a result of the negligent actions of drivers.
- Dog bite injury accident claims – claims that arise due to dog bite injuries. In general, dog attacks that result in dog bites can be traced back to the reckless action of the dog owner.
- Pedestrian accident claims – claims that arise from pedestrian accidents. Pedestrian accidents are usually a result the recklessness of auto drivers, which create a risk of injury to pedestrians.
- Wrongful death claims – claims that arise from personal injury accidents that result in death. Wrongful death claims are based on the fact that the victim would still be alive had the accident not occurred.
Personal Injury Claims and Recovering Compensation
In general, the victims of personal injury accidents that pursue claims can recover compensation if their claims are successful. This compensation available for recover can include:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Funeral and burial costs
- Loss of consortium
- Punitive damages
The specific type of compensation that you can recover depends on the specific details of your claim. To ensure that you have a thorough understanding of the compensation that you are eligible to receive if your personal injury claim is successful, it is essential that you seek legal assistance as soon as possible with the experts at Eldessouky Law. Our experts are ready to provide you with the guidance that you need to recover the highest amount of compensation available for your claim.
Contact Eldessouky Law
If you are in need of legal assistance after you or a member of your family suffered a personal injury accident, it is essential that you seek legal assistance as soon as possible. When you contact the experts at Eldessouky Law, you can be certain that our lawyers will provide you with the guidance necessary for you to pursue your claim and begin the legal process against the party that negligently caused the accident. If you are ready to discuss your personal injury claim with our experts in Pico Rivera, do not hesitate to contact our firm.
Skilled Personal Injury Attorney in Pico Rivera, CA: Eldessouky Law
Auto Accident Lawyers Serving Pico Rivera, CA
Bicycle Accident Lawyers Serving Pico Rivera, CA
Dog Bite Lawyers Serving Pico Rivera, CA
Truck Accident Lawyers Serving Pico Rivera
Wrongful Death Lawyers Serving Pico Rivera, CA