The employment opportunities in Anaheim, CA are diverse and rewarding. With our amusement outlets serving as a beacon of entertainment for travelers around the world, Eldessouky Law focuses on the importance of our Orange County employeesâ€™ rights and fair treatment through legal representation and protection.
Anaheim is the tenth most populous city in California, home to over 336,000 residents who work hard to enjoy the sunny lifestyle our state affords. When their rights are violated at work, our Anaheim employment law attorney, Mohamed Eldessouky, provides exceptional legal representation that delivers results. No matter which company you work for, or how large and powerful their legal team may appear, our Anaheim employment attorney will fight for your rightsâ€”all of which are outlined by the California Labor & Workforce Development Agency.
Largest Employers in Anaheim, CA
Disneyland is systematically tied to Anaheimâ€™s culture and the first thing most people think of when our city is mentioned in passing. As the largest employer, the connotation isnâ€™t unfounded. However, there are additional and exceptional employment opportunities in our community that allow our clients to enjoy the quality of life they deserve.
When those conditions are jeopardized by employment law violations, our Anaheim employment attorney focuses on righting the wrongs implemented by the employer, no matter their size or corporate connection.
The largest employers in Anaheim, CA include:
- Disneyland Resort: 22,200 employees
- Kaiser Permanente: 5,400 employees
- Kaiser Permanente Anaheim Medical Center: 3,700 employees
- Northgate GonzĂˇlez Markets: 1,900 employees
- Anaheim Regional Medical Center: 1,200 employees
It is important for Anaheim employees to understand that you do not have to work for a large corporation for your rights to be violated. If you believe you are suffering from an injustice in any capacity, we want to hear your story today.
Employment Law Practice Areas in Anaheim, CA: Eldessouky Law
At Eldessouky Law, our employment law attorney in Anaheim, CA is devoted to upholding the law, and protecting employees from damaging workplace behavior.
Our employment law practice areas include:
- Hostile work environment claims
- Discrimination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability
- Sexual harassment
- Wage and hour claims, including overtime payment issues
- Severance agreement protections and enforcement
- Retaliation and wrongful termination
Employment Law Explanations & Protection in Anaheim, CA
Work is more than just a place where we make money to support ourselves and our families. It is also the place we spend more than half of our time each week, not including timely commutes. California employees have a right to expect a safe workplace where they can do their jobs without violation. Unfortunately, these intrusions do occur, and someone must be held responsible for them. Thatâ€™s where our firm comes in.
Hostile work environments are created by more than an employee who talks too loudly on the phone. Legally, the behavior must alter the conditions, terms, or reasonable expectations of comfort in a working environment.
According to the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the hostile nature must be represented by:
- Discrimination, including factors concerning:
- Sexual orientation
- Harassment of any kind, sexual or otherwise
The California Department of Fair Employment and Housing bars any discrimination from being applied in any business practice, including:
- Applications, interviews, and screening processes
- Hiring, promoting, transferring or separating employees, and termination processes
- During training or apprenticeship programs
- Participation in employee organizations or unions
- Working conditions
- Compensation standards
These offensive factors become unlawful when they are:
- Pervasive and long-lasting
- Become a condition of continued employment
- Considered abusive, intimidating or hostile
- Conducted in retaliation for filing, testifying or participating in a discrimination investigation
The harasser who is responsible for creating a hostile environment can include a:
- Director of a different area of the company
- Employer agent
- Non-employee, including vendors, customers, or contractors
According to the State of California Department of Justice, the person who is suffering in a hostile work environment does not have to be the person who is enduring direct harm, or is the target of the harassing conduct. He/she simply must be a personal witness to the circumstances that are disrupting the environment.
Eldessouky Law: Premier Retaliation & Wrongful Termination Attorney in Anaheim, CA
Losing your job is an emotional experience, and can happen for several legitimate reasons including corporate downsizing. When our Anaheim, CA residents endure proper layoff procedures, we offer severance agreement protections and enforcement to ensure the process is completed lawfully.
When our clients suffer from wrongful termination procedures, we take exception to the unlawful tactics the employer implements and focus our claim on the financial recovery our clients deserve.
The California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement outlines violations under retaliation or wrongful termination as an employee being unlawfully:
- Threatened with discharge
- Discriminated or retaliated against
Protected activities that employees can engage in, include:
- Filing or threatening to file a wage claim
- Taking time off to serve as a juror
- Recording a safety or health hazard complaint
- Refusing to perform hazardous work
If you believe you have been retaliated against for protected behavior or were wrongfully terminated, our employment law attorney in Anaheim, CA wants to hear from you today. We can help you compile a case against your employer, and guide you through the legal process with confidence.
Contact Our Employment Law Attorney in Anaheim, CA Today for a Free Consultation
At Eldessouky Law, our employment law attorney in Anaheim, CA works diligently to protect employee rights to ensure you are receiving the proper treatment, pay, and progressive protections the State of California affords. If you feel your workplace rights have been violated in any capacity, contact our Anaheim employment lawyer today for a free consultation at (714) 598-2390. We will fully review your case, and provide you with the information you need to move forward with a claim against your employer. Call us today to begin holding your company responsible for their unlawful behavior, and get the financial and emotional redemption you deserve.
Directions: (via S Anaheim Blvd and E Cerritos Ave)Â to Eldessouky Law, Employment and Labor Law Firm, 2400 E Katella Ave, Suite # 800, Anaheim, CA 92806, USA from Santa Ana, CA
- HeadÂ southÂ onÂ S Anaheim BlvdÂ towardÂ Lincoln Ave
- TurnÂ leftÂ ontoÂ E Cerritos Ave
- TurnÂ rightÂ ontoÂ S State College Blvd
- TurnÂ leftÂ towardÂ E Howell Ave
- TurnÂ leftÂ towardÂ E Howell Ave
- TurnÂ rightÂ towardÂ E Howell Ave
- TurnÂ leftÂ ontoÂ E Howell Ave
- TurnÂ right
- Turn left. Destination will be on the left.
Call us today (714) 409-8991
We are located at:
2400 E Katella Ave, Suite # 800, Anaheim, CA 92806, United States